Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My apartment




Thought it was time to show you where I live.  My apartment is on the second floor of a three story apartment building.  The landlord's parents live on the first floor and a quiet engineer lives above me.  A small flower garden occupies the available space, including this interesting tree outside my kitchen window.

It is a regular apartment with a living room.  The windows are actually doors that open onto the balcony.  To keep the sun out during the heat of the summer and for security, they have heavy blinds on the outside that can be rolled down.

                                                     a kitchen.  





                    and a bed room.  Notice that it is purple and messy.  Just my personality.          







The real appeal of the apartment though, is the balcony.  We live on the correct side of the street so we get sun all day. The neighbors across the street are great balcony gardeners, so we have beautiful view.                             





And when I ride my exercycle, I can watch the activities of the neighbors.  On this day, the wood pile you can see was being sawn into usable lengths so we were serenaded with the sound of a buzz saw all day.




1 comment:

  1. Yep. It all looks like Kristine. Wish I could drop over for dinner and some cards. How wonderful to exercise outside at home! Good for you. I can now imagine you in your apartment.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete